"People form two factions: those who love and build and those who hate and destroy. The struggles of the world have always come down to the Hindu dualism of good against evil."
The Free Cuba Foundation is a non-profit, and non-partisan organization whose purpose is to work towards the establishment of an independent and democratic Cuba using non-violent means. This webpage serves three purposes:
1. Provide information on the situation inside of Cuba and the international community's relationship with the island.
2. Provide a platform for human rights and democracy activists to get their message out to the rest of the world.
3. Provide a means for the internet community to engage in campaigns to obtain the release of political prisoners or improve their conditions inside Cuba's prisons.
- Click here to learn more about the FREE CUBA Foundation
- Meetings - Spring 2006 at Florida International University
- Gandhi, King, and Marti: Brothers in Thought (Conference 1/28/98)
- Cuban Intergenerational Encounter-October 4, 1997 - Florida International University GC Ballroom
- Reflections on 40 years of struggle against Tyranny.
- Socialism : An Economic and Sociological Analysis by Ludwig von Mises Buy it here!
- The Open Society and Its Enemies : The High Tide of Prophecy : Hegel, Marx, and the Aftermath (Vol 2) by Karl Raimund Popper Buy it here!
- El Libro Negro Del Comunismo by Stephane Courtois Buy it here!
|E-mail| General Index|