[ Introduction ] | Staff Development Initiatives ] | [ Calendar ] | [ Employee Resources ] | [ Professional Development Resources ] | [ Professional Associations ]
The Division of Student Affairs values and encourages the ongoing development and learning of all employees. The Student Affairs Staff Development Committee is a standing committee charged with enhancing the professional development of all full-time and part-time employees in the Division of Student Affairs. The committee is appointed annually by the Vice President, and creates staff development initiatives and events/programs on a variety of ideas and topics of interest to staff members
As a committee, we strive to:
- Educate staff in the Division through programs for developing professional competencies, and through opportunities to increase awareness of current trends in the field of Student Affairs.
- Empower staff in the Division through opportunities to assess personal and professional needs.
- Connect people across the Division in formal and informal settings to facilitate personal and professional success.
2011-2012 Committee Membership
• Eric Arneson, Co-Chair – Campus Life
• Dr. Connie Boronat, Co-Chair – Assessment and Evaluation
• Crystel Dawson, Center for Leadership & Service
• Harold Clayton, Career Services
• Natasha Davila, Recreation Services
• Jessica Greenwood, Orientation
• Lauren Hubacheck-Butler, Career Services
• Dr. Rowena Ramnath, Counseling and Psychological Services
• Robert Jaross, Student Media
• Mireya Cathy Sanchez, Student Affairs
• Gary Tan, Housing & Residential Life
• Ana Ortuno, University Health Services